Increasing Collaboration with The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is based on the book by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team. This model explores The Five Behaviors® of teamwork: trust, productive conflict, commitment, accountability, and results and how these behaviors increase the productivity and cohesiveness of a team. Dr. Harcha will walk you through The Five Behaviors® beginning with an online assessment for each team member and then broadening each learner’s understanding with workshops and personal consultations. Additionally, you’ll be given the tools to continue to maintain and improve your team.
Through this solution, Michelle works with your intact team to embrace The Five Behaviors®.
- Trust building – This includes being open, honest, and vulnerable with other team members.
- Productive conflict – When trust is developed on teams, they are able to engage in a healthy debate of ideas using productive conflict behaviors.
- Commitment – Commitment is not passive agreement — it involves thorough discussions which allow even those who don’t agree to commit to decisions.
- Accountability – When team members are committed to a decision, everyone will be more willing and able to hold each other accountable.
- Results – The ultimate goal of building trust, engaging in productive conflict, committing to decisions, and holding each other accountable is the achievement of results.
Michelle helps your team put The Five Behaviors® into practice with actionable steps that allow each team member to grow. This program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation (choose a one-day or three-day facilitation program): 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and facilitator reports
- Individual profiles, participant handouts, take-away cards and activities
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
- Progress reports and an annotated team report
Teamwork starts at the individual level. The Five Behaviors®: Personal Development is designed to empower individuals to foster cohesive teams within their workplace by applying the key takeaways from the assessment. Learners at all levels of an organization will benefit from this program which includes:
- A computer-adaptive, psychological assessment
- Personal Development Profile and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Half-day facilitation that includes activities, video, and a handout, plus two optional activities
This assessment does not require that participants be part of the same team. Through Michelle's facilitation, each learner will gather actionable takeaways to apply in each of their respective roles.
Contact Michelle today for a FREE 30-minute phone consultation
to see if The Five Behaviors® are right for you and your team.